Return on investment (ROI) assessment
Will ERP-integrated e-commerce benefit my business?
US B2B eCommerce will reach $1.8 trillion and account for 17% of all B2B sales in the US by 2023.*
An e-commerce channel can seem like a complex, time-consuming, and potentially expensive undertaking. To get a clear understanding of the actual cost—and to size up the real opportunity—you need to consider the ultimate return on investment (ROI) of such a project.
Imagine making an investment that lets you:
- Give your customers access to products, prices, and account information 24/7
- Upsell, cross-sell, and remarket past purchases at every point of contact
- Update pricing and inventory in real time without any risk of costly errors
- Automate order and invoice processing, saving countless hours of manual entry
- Do all this without a single customer service or sales rep, allowing your staff to focus on growing your business.
How much would an investment like that be worth to your business? One that pays for itself in time and money saved, all while growing your sales?
ERP-integrated e-commerce makes all this—and much more—possible.
At k-eCommerce, we’ve been helping businesses like yours launch efficient, profitable online channels for nearly 20 years. We would love to discuss your project.
Just fill out the form to book a call with one of our e-commerce experts. We’ll discuss your plans and your specific business needs, and give you a realistic, in-depth estimate of the ROI you could expect from an e-commerce venture.