Getting Started with B2B Ecommerce:
A $4.88 Trillion Opportunity
Beat the curve and claim your share of incredible growth
With B2B ecommerce sales slated to break $4.88 trillion by 2021, it’s no wonder that more than 90% of North American B2B executives consider ERP-integrated ecommerce critical to strategic positioning and long-term success.
Powerful data and business workflow integration to Microsoft Dynamics and SAP B1 enables B2B companies to build and deliver consistent, seamless self-service experiences across all channels.
But many B2B companies aren’t sure where to start. Some feel ecommerce isn’t the right fit for their business. Others just don’t see how to integrate it into their existing channels.
ERP-integrated ecommerce is the smartest move any company can make, and the best time to get started is right now. This guide breaks down the immense opportunities ecommerce presents B2B companies, and shows you exactly what to expect when you start selling online.
- How today's top B2B ecommerce sites adopt B2C best practices to create an enjoyable, loyalty-building customer experience.
- Real stories of diverse businesses who have succeeded with ecommerce in surprising ways.
- Key ecommerce benefits that make business management easier.
- Why rapid growth online happens faster than you think.
- Why ecommerce success with a non-ERP integrated solution becomes a trap that can stall your growth indefinitely with endless manual order entry, inventory and pricing errors, and worse.
- Ecommerce requirements for every department in your company.