for manufacturers, distributers and retailers
To our community
We are here to help you
As the COVID-19 virus continues to impact our global community, k-eCommerce remains committed to support your business during this period. While the health of our employees, customers, and partners remains a top priority for k-eCommerce, we want to keep you informed that our service remains 100% available and our teams operational. With all of our employees currently working from home, we are able to ensure the same level of service as usual to our customers.
We’ve gathered a few tips, resources and tools to help you safeguard your business and prepare for what lies beyond COVID-19.
We are committed to maintaining outstanding service and we thank you for your trust. Please do not hesitate to contact us for advice, support or if you have any question on how we can help your business.
Strategies to help you protect your business
Here’re few tips and tools to help you continue serving your customers through this difficult time and beyond.
- Protect your employees and clients with updated hygiene and sanitization guidelines and establish effective work-from-home policies
- Launch your integrated ecommerce store and make sure your customers know about it
- Find new ways to make shopping more convenient for your customers
- Make sure clients can find you online and revisit SEO best practices
- Harness the power of a scalable cloud infrastructure that can help you process billions of dollars in transactions
- Take advantage of federal and regional grants and relief whenever possible
Here’s how some of our clients are using their creativity and ingenuity to help fight the coronavirus.