Solutions de commerce électronique(Ce contenu est en anglais seulement pour l'instant)
pour l'industrie automobile
ERP-integrated ecommerce takes automotive aftermarket sales to the next level with an improved customer experience and order processing efficiencies.
The automotive industry shifts into high-gear with ecommerce
The global automotive aftermarket industry is projected to exceed $1 trillion by 2022 as hobbyists and large wholesale dealers and distributors alike seek out greater product availability and selection. And yet, the automotive industry continues to be one of the slower adopters of ecommerce solutions.
Common misconceptions around buying habits for big-ticket purchases continue to halt automotive retailers in their tracks. Even as their customer base grows increasingly mobile, more tech-savvy, and driven by experience.
56% According to UPS, 56% of automotive parts and accessories shoppers are making their purchases online — a number that’s projected to double over the next three years.
ERP-integrated ecommerce streamlines the automotive buying process from purchase to shipping, driving sales with simplified navigation and information exchange.Schedule a call with one of our experts
Detroit Speed’s digital evolution
"For people to trust us to build a car, to put their faith in our suspension to drive their family to the movies or go racing, that customer belief is really important... The better the experience, the more the customer will trust your business, product, and order process."
-Jenna Lesar, Director of Marketing, Detroit Speed
ERP-integrated e-commerce increased efficiency and productivity for Detroit Speed’s sales and accounting teams, in addition to opening a new revenue stream the company had never considered or even thought possible.
The automotive industry evolves with k-ecommerce
The B2B and B2C ecommerce opportunity for the automotive industry
Create a Customer Experience That Sells
For an industry once driven by technical specifications and exclusive know-how, the automotive industry has found itself making a paradigm shift towards becoming an experience economy accelerated by an increasing volume of online sales. Customers are eager to find not only the right parts but a company they can trust to deliver on expectations time and time again.
- The online automotive e-commerce market is projected to hit $19 billion by 2022,
- Mobile automotive parts sales reached $7.5 billion in 2019
- Ecommerce helps you meet your customers where they are
- Stay ahead of the online curve and your competition
Streamline Product Search and Order Processing
An ERP-integrated ecommerce solution makes it easy for both your customers and backend to find what they need when they need it.
- Organize your product catalog by categories (e.g., year, make, and model)
- Powerful search functionality and customizable navigation
- Easily access client order history
- Save time on re-entering orders
Simplify the Information Exchange
Don’t just give customers the automotive parts information they’re looking for — go above and beyond expectations.
- Create multiple tabs within a product listing for images, videos, graphs, and more
- Make it easy for dealers and distributors to track down answers for their customers
- Cut down on the amount of time sales teams spend answering phone calls
- Minimize paperwork on the backend
Upsell, Cross-sell, and Everything In-Between
Boost upsell and cross-sell potential with automated product offerings that speak to the customer’s personal experience.
- Curate similar products based on browsing history and/or past purchases
- Make related add-ons easy before checkout
- Highlight social proof with customer reviews
- In-stock email alerts
Automation Meets Personalization
Give your customers peace of mind across all of their highly-technical automotive needs with an automated online experience that feels “face-to-face”.
- Reduce manual entry errors for invoicing and ordering
- Automate inventory management
- Provide expert know-how with a blog
- Drive traffic with easy-to-use search engine optimization (SEO) tools
k-ecommerce for your business
As experts in B2B and B2C ecommerce solutions integrated with Microsoft Dynamics and SAP Business One, k-ecommerce offers a platform perfect for bringing your food and beverage business to the web.Schedule a Demo