Steps businesses should take to succeed with an integrated ecommerce platform
Contenu en anglais seulement pour l'instant. Traduction en cours.
Businesses in virtually every industry all around the world face disruption due to the current crisis with lockdowns, plummeting stock indices, and the unpredictable nature of rapidly shifting revenues and supply chains.
Add to these challenges the dislocation of workers inside the organization, and the need to plan for your company’s long-term future and survivability has never been more important. In order to do that, you need a digital commerce strategy. Should another global crisis occur, what steps can you take right now to make sure your business is ready?
This report will provide our latest insights into:
- How to Choose the Right E-Payment Solution for Your Business
- Ways to prioritize your technology investment at a time of competing pressures and market forces
- How to evaluate the strengths of e-commerce solutions in the context of operational systems
- The fundamental objectives and advantages of ERP-integrated ecommerce
- What the Microsoft Dynamics ERP customer base can learn from the success of others
- How you can make sure your business is ready today in the event of another global crisis