Dynamics GP SMBs:
Is Moving to Business Central Worth It?
Contenu en anglais seulement pour l'instant.
Some Dynamics GP businesses are leaping to make the change. Some are planning it out slowly and carefully. Others are worried about being forced into a change they don’t want.
But do you really need to upgrade to future-proof your business?
Many Dynamics GP companies are eager for the new features and technology of Business Central, but are cautious about the cost and complexity of a new implementation—to say nothing of Business Central’s compatibility with their other existing systems. How do the two systems compare? Is upgrading worth it? Let’s take a look.
- The advantages of cloud vs. on-premise hosting, and choosing which is right for your business.
- How the two ERP systems compare in terms of remote work management.
- The difference in cost: is GP the cheaper option? That depends.
- Which features are exclusive to Dynamics GP, and which are only available with Business Central.
- The truth about Microsoft's plans for Dynamics GP. Is upgrading to D365 inevitable? Find out.