Contenu en anglais seulement, traduction en cours.
Customer Self-Service and COVID-19: What Your Business Needs to Know
Social distancing efforts to contain the COVID-19 pandemic have driven shoppers online in record-breaking numbers. More than ever, consumers are choosing businesses which empower them to find the products they're looking for quickly and place orders themselves.
ERP-integrated e-commerce for B2B and B2C not only offers shoppers the autonomy and convenience they want, but it enables businesses to accept and process orders from anywhere on earth, 24 hours a day... providing a critical lifeline to for companies affected by brick-and-mortar closures.
In this webinar, we explore the importance online self-service in the wake of COVID-19.
- How customer self-service results in faster, easier sales and opens your business to previously inaccessible markets
- The critical role ERP integration plays in allowing your business to automate orders and invoicing even outside of normal business hours
- Why digital invoice payment is a “quick win” that gets you paid faster, improves your cash flow and builds customer loyalty with the convenience of secure self-service payment online
- Tips for building data-rich product pages that sell your products for you by giving customers all the information they need
- The surprising way that self-service account management lowers your business costs by reducing service calls
- Critical self-service features that learn your customers' behavior and foster loyalty