Getting Started with
A $4.88 Trillion Opportunity
Beat the curve and claim your share of incredible growth
Contenu anglais seulement pour le moment. Version française bientôt disponible.
With B2B e-commerce sales slated to break $4.88 trillion by 2021, it’s no wonder that more than 90% of North American B2B executives consider ERP-integrated e-commerce critical to strategic positioning and long-term success.
Powerful data and business workflow integration to Microsoft Dynamics and SAP B1 enables B2B companies to build and deliver consistent, seamless self-service experiences across all channels.
But many B2B companies aren’t sure where to start. Some feel e-commerce isn’t the right fit for their business. Others just don’t see how to integrate it into their existing channels.
ERP-integrated e-commerce is the smartest move any company can make, and the best time to get started is right now. This guide breaks down the immense opportunities e-commerce presents B2B companies, and shows you exactly what to expect when you start selling online.
- How today's top B2B e-commerce sites adopt B2C best practices to create an enjoyable, loyalty-building customer experience.
- Real stories of diverse businesses who have succeeded with e-commerce in surprising ways.
- Key e-commerce benefits that make business management easier.
- Why rapid growth online happens faster than you think.
- Why e-commerce success with a non-ERP integrated solution becomes a trap that can stall your growth indefinitely with endless manual order entry, inventory and pricing errors, and worse.
- E-commerce requirements for every department in your company.