ERP-integrated e-commerce for manufacturing
E-commerce transforms manufacturing businesses with high product visibility and enhanced customer relationships
Industry 4.0 meets integrated e-commerce
Industry 4.0 and the emergence of the smart factory mark a shift in the manufacturing industry toward autonomous, data-driven technologies. ERP-integrated e-commerce takes this to the next logical step, automating many of the critical business processes involved in selling online.
Business customers increasingly expect the independence and self-service of the business-to-consumer (B2C) experience. This gives a hefty competitive advantage to companies with an e-commerce channel, as 43% of B2B clients would rather purchase online directly from manufacturers than third-party resellers.
43% of B2B clients would rather purchase online directly from manufacturers than third-party resellers
ERP-integrated e-commerce provides the efficiency manufacturers need to meet this demand, automating large-volume order processing and connecting directly to inventory, accounting, and logistics for simplified, accurate fulfillment across every channel.Schedule a call with one of our experts to get an ROI assessment for your manufacturing business
Manufacturers evolve with k-eCommerce
The B2B e-commerce opportunity for the manufacturing sector
Smart factory, direct sales
Pair smart manufacturing technologies with a smart e-commerce platform that offers instant, single-view access to order, inventory, pricing and customer data, positioning your company to sell directly to B2B clients and provide the strongest possible customer support.
- Comprehensive up-to-date business data
- Around-the-clock customer self-service
- Give B2B clients a B2C buying experience
- Full-scale customer service capabilities
Personalize per client
An e-commerce solution integrated to your ERP makes it easy to offer your clients a personalized product catalog as well as individually-negotiated pricing associated with their accounts in your B2B web store.
- Define catalogs at the customer level
- Complex, multi-level pricing supported
- Flexible customer and group promotions
- Client order history and frequent orders
Cross-sell and upsell
Companies deploying targeted cross-sell and upsell strategies as part of an omnichannel experience enjoy higher average orders. Extensive cross-sell and upsell capabilities recommend products based on past purchases and items customers have browsed, automatically offering replacement parts and accessories for products that have them.
- Product recommendations based on similar items
- Substitute products when an item is out of stock
- Create kits to bundle frequently-purchased-together products
- In-stock email alerts
Access new markets
Online channels facilitate connection to multiple B2B and B2C markets. Massive product offerings with thousands of SKUs become simple to manage with an ERP-integrated platform, even as powerful search filters and browsing options create unprecedented visibility for your entire catalog. This connects your clients even faster to the products they’re looking for, allowing you to sell, expand, and scale up quickly.
- Inventory updates automated through integration
- Search filters by brand, attribute, SKU and more
- Batch product import and export
- Flexible category structure for intuitive browsing
An e-commerce platform integrated to your ERP will optimize your efficiency and ultimately lower your operational costs, saving you time and money even as your manufacturing business grows.
- Speed up order processing
- Eliminate error
- Seamless integration with tax solutions like Avalara
- Quick, accurate shipping rates with carrier integration
for your business
As experts in B2B e-commerce solutions integrated with Microsoft Dynamics and SAP Business One, k-eCommerce offers a platform perfect for bringing your manufacturing business to the web.Schedule a Demo