Dynamic, talented, passioned about customer service; does this describe you? We're looking for you!
k-eCommerce, a leader in innovative eCommerce solutions integrated to Microsoft Dynamics TM and SAP Business One TM, is recruiting a Software Specialist.
Reporting to the Support Desk Manager, the Software Specialist responds to customer requests submitted by email, phone or via our customer web portal to the helpdesk. This support position is for an ecommerce solution integrated to different ERPs.
- Answer phone calls and emails with professionalism
- Research and resolve inquiries
- Establish a good relationship with k-eCommerce customers
- Document and follow-up on incidents
- Be proactive and escalate demands
- Train customers on the functionalities of the solution
- Guide customers on their implementation of the solution via the k-eCommerce implementation service
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
Education and experience level
- High school diploma, College diploma or equivalent is preferred
- 12-18 months Call Centre based experience
- Fluency in written and spoken English & French
- Client and results oriented
- Ease with team work
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Capacity for multitasking, planning and organizing
- Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc..)
- The ability to learn and adapt to new software
- Experience in an internet company or transaction processor
- Experience working with CMS systems (WordPress, etc..) and HTML, CSS, etc.
- E-commerce knowledge
What k-eCommerce has to offer
- A very competitive salary based on experience
- Starting with 3 weeks vacations
- A competitive collective insurance
- An DPSP / RRSP
- Investment in your continuing education
- Possibilities to develop your competencies and your career
- Lots of social activities
- And much more!
Time for applying!
Send us your resume firstname.lastname@example.org