Quality Assurance Analyst
k-eCommerce, a leader in innovative eCommerce solutions integrated to Microsoft Dynamics TM and SAP Business One TM, is recruiting a Quality Assurance Analyst.
We are looking for motivated quality assurance analysts, willing to work in a fast pace, dynamic environment. The ideal candidate possesses at least 2 years of experience in a Software Quality Assurance position, performing a mix of manual and automated product testing.
This job post is for our Laval, Canada office
- Participate in all aspects of testing of an eCommerce platform. This includes functional review, test planning, bug report creation and validation, functional and regression testing.
- Create, maintain and add to a growing and robust suite of automated test cases/unit test, using internal tools and processes.
- Assist leads and management in defining and molding overall QA process.
- Actively contribute to growing knowledge base for our product, and interface with external teams as required.
- Produce documentation for internal and external audiences as required.
- Bachelor's degree or College Diploma
2 years of SQA experience
- Good knowledge of Automated Test tools
- Practical Experience in Microsoft .NET (Visual Studio.Net, ASP.NET, C#, Visual Basic)
- Web Development knowledge
- Object oriented programming
- Knowledge (OOP)
- Passionate about the Web; e-Commerce, ePayment solutions, Web social networking (Facebook, etc...) and Web search engines (Google, etc...).
- ASP.NET / C# / MVC / Visual Basic .NET
- Microsoft MS SQL Server
- Hands-on working experience in Agile scrum teams
- ERP testing experience (Microsoft Dynamics suite, SAP B1, etc.)
What k-eCommerce has to offer
- A very competitive salary based on experience
- Starting with 3 weeks vacations
- A competitive collective insurance
- A DPSP / RRSP
- Investment in your continuing education
- Possibilities to develop your competencies and your career
- Lots of social activities
- And much more!
Time for applying!
Send us your resume firstname.lastname@example.org