Dynamic, talented, passionate about e-commerce; does this describe you? We're looking for you!
k-eCommerce, a leader in innovative eCommerce solutions integrated to Microsoft Dynamics TM and SAP Business One TM, is recruiting a Presales Consultant to join our Laval-based Solution Engineering team.
A Presales Consultant interacts with prospective customers through executive meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, presentations and follow-up discussions. The primary role of the Presales Consultant during an active sales cycle is to gain acceptance from the customer that the k-eCommerce solution can solve the customer’s problem and help achieve business goals. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you’ll also be tasked with supporting multiple departments within the organization as a subject matter expert and will interface with partners and suppliers in the industry.
- Compose and deliver superior sales presentations covering k-eCommerce solutions to prospective customer audiences. The presentations must articulate the sales message, differentiate k-eCommerce, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives
- Prepare and deliver value-based software demonstrations/presentations in support of sales cycles. Preparation includes personalization of materials to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing and compelling customer presentation. In advance of a demonstration or key presentation, conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer in order to build relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs
- Demonstrate deep knowledge of k-eCommerce solutions and appropriate industries in order to maintain credibility with prospective customers
- Provide proof points with relevant customer stories
- Ability to effectively present to customers “remotely” using virtual technologies
- Provide limited post-sale support to key customers primarily to the project/implementation team to ensure a smooth transition
- Able to lead as a Solution Captain when deals require complex solutions with multiple presales participants to support a successful customer presentation or demo
- Support one-to-many sales and marketing events both on-site and remotely
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify whitespace opportunities at accounts
- Develop close relationships with sales teams in order to promote effective sales methodologies
- Participate in demo system design and planning and assist in configuration if needed
- Participate in new product release input and testing and training of peers
- Serve as a champion for or participate as a leader in kickoffs and provide knowledge transfer to colleagues as needed
Education and experience level
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or a related field
- We are looking for talents, whether they be junior or senior
- Experience in sales and sales processes
- Verbal and written proficiency in English
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Proven track record of achieving objectives
- Relentless focus on customer success
- Technology savvy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Tools
- Knowledge of leading ERP and e-commerce solutions an asset
- Bilingualism (English-French)
Time for applying!
Send us your resume firstname.lastname@example.org