Business Development Manager
Motivated, Tech savvy, eager to have an impact and be accountable: is this you? We're looking for you!
You like playing PS4 in your lunch time? You would like to start a new career in the exciting e-commerce world? Perhaps you're a street hockey player? We're looking for you!
As a Business Development Manager, you will be joining a high-performing team of quota-carrying Business Development Managers required to manage and collaborate with a network of strategic channel partners and value-added resellers, and our marketing department, with a view to generate leads and close opportunities. You’ll get to work and be compensated on all opportunities brought by or with your named partners. As well, you’ll get your fair share of opportunities generated by our direct marketing campaigns.
This opportunity is available either in our Laval (Quebec) or Northville (Michigan) offices.
Working with CRO, Marketing and peers, the Business Development Manager:
Manage portfolio of named strategic partners with a view to generate joint leads and opportunities:
- Present k-eCommerce solutions and value proposition to partners, including the business problems we help solve for their end user customers, how we price our solutions, and how we compensate our partners for their help;
- Seek partners’ executive alignment, gaining endorsement of k-eCommerce as a primary go-to e-commerce solution provider, and setting up joint quarterly and yearly plans and objectives;
- Ensuring that our partnership’s standard terms are agreed to and implemented by our partners, for example the inclusion of k-eCommerce as a featured provider on our Partners’ site and sales playbook, and the recognition of k-eCommerce sales from a compensation and quota-relief standpoint for our Partners’ sales persons;
- With the support of our marketing department, put in place regular, joint, go-to-market campaigns, aimed at generating leads and opportunities within our partners’ customer base, and in the context of net new opportunities;
- Relentlessly establish and maintain contact with our Partners’ sales persons, with a view to generate opportunities and sales;
- Participate, as sponsor and subject-matter expert, to partners’ customer events, roadshows, webinars, etc.
- In collaboration with our Sales Development Specialist, identify any white space (practices, regions, individual contributors, etc.) within partners’ accounts, formulate and execute strategies to expand footprint.
- With CRO, manage named partners’ portfolio, including performance assessment of existing partners and identification and recruitment of new named partners.
Convert opportunities into sales:
- With the support of Solution Engineering, lead the qualification and discovery process for new leads and opportunities;
- Understand customer’s current situation, pain points and key objectives (including incumbent solution provider), and map those to our solution, along with quantifiable benefits;
- Gain detailed understanding of customer purchasing process, including decision making process, stakeholders (decision maker, sponsor, influencers, etc.), budgetary and legal process, competitors, and align selling process to maximize our chances of winning.
- Document client needs, and prepare proposals and quotes;
- Skillful negotiation, presentation, and closing abilities;
Keep up-to-date on industry news and trends, with a view to find and leverage the best partners, and prevail over other e-commerce solution providers.
Adhere to sales methodologies, processes and systems including logging of activities and sales documents in our CRM.
Follow-up with won accounts to seek endorsement, testimonials, and referrals.
Meet monthly and quarterly sales objectives
Create a positive impression for partners and end-users.
Education and Experience
- University Degree in Commerce, Technology or a related field
- 5-year B2B sales experience, preferably selling technology-based solutions in the ecosystems we serve
- Spoken and written English language at an advanced level
- Outstanding Communication skills
- Customer service and results oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and understanding of CRM platforms
- Experience selling e-commerce solutions or ERPs (Microsoft Dynamics, SAP Business One, etc.)
- Experience with Value Added Reseller (VAR) ecosystems
What k-eCommerce has to offer
- A very competitive salary based on experience
- Starting with 3 weeks vacations
- A competitive collective insurance
- A DPSP / RRSP
- Investment in your continuing education
- Possibilities to develop your competencies and your career
- Lots of social activities
- And much more!
Time for applying!
Send us your resume email@example.com