You like playing PS4 in your lunch time? You would like to start a new career in the exciting e-commerce world? Perhaps you're a street hockey player? We're looking for you!
k-eCommerce, a leader in innovative eCommerce solutions integrated to Microsoft Dynamics TM and SAP Business One TM, is recruiting a Back-End Developper / Programmer-Analyst in ERP integration. This is your chance to bring your abilities to the next level in the growing field of e-Commerce
You will develop new features for our e-Commerce solution. You will accomplish all tasks related to analysis, development and testing as well as have fun in our team!
- Participate in the development requirements
- Develop / Update software solutions
- Integrated testing
- Participate in the deployment process
- Documentation (guides, technical specifications)
Education and experience level
- Bachelor's degree or College Diploma
- We are looking for talents, wheter they be junior or senior
- Object oriented programming knowledge (OOP)
- SQL knowledge
- Practical experience in Microsoft .NET (Visual Studio, C#, Visual Basic)
- Any ERP solution ( Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, etc.) or accounting software knowledge
What k-eCommerce has to offer
- A very competitive salary based on experience
- Starting with 3 weeks vacations
- A competitive collective insurance
- A DPSP / RRSP
- Investment in your continuing education
- Possibilities to develop your competencies and your career
- Lots of social activities
- And much more!
Time for applying!
Send us your resume firstname.lastname@example.org