As the days get warmer and we deconfine a little, it’s good to relax and enjoy the weather after the rough first half 2020 has shown us. If you’re still feeling a little uncertain about the future, you’re not alone. Businesses just like yours are planning ahead… and our special report will show you how.
Here’s a look at what’s new with k-eCommerce this month!
Special Report: Understanding the Impact of COVID-19
To better understand the full impact of the COVID-19 crisis on e-commerce and how small-to-medium businesses have coped, we conducted a survey of our own customers. The responses we gathered come from numerous industries and businesses of every size, B2B and B2C, from all across North America.
Our new report, compiled from that data, shows how hard these companies were hit and the difference e-commerce made to their operations and growth. More importantly, it highlights what you can do today to be prepared in the event of another crisis.
Understanding the Impact of COVID-19 covers:
- How the crisis has affected numerous industries, from manufacturing and distribution to food and beverage, hobbies, and more: which have been hit the hardest, and which are experiencing growth.
- How e-commerce businesses in your industry are investing in the development of their online sales channels.
- Why some B2B businesses have seen massive success by expanding their operations to B2C
- Key considerations to bear in mind if you are thinking about supplementing your online sales with Amazon or eBay.
- Steps that hard-hit industries are taking right now to recover and position themselves strategically for the future.
Get Your Business Online During COVID-19—Get 3 Months Free
With the COVID-19 crisis crippling normal operations, small and mid-sized businesses with an e-commerce channel have a critical lifeline to ongoing sales and revenue. In these difficult times, k-eCommerce is giving everything you need to get your business online and growing. If you sign on with us before August 31, 2020, you will pay no monthly fees for the first three months your website is online.* Book a call with us today for the details!
Make Sure You’re Set Up for Online Payments – k-eCommerce Integrated Payment
Being able to accept and process digital payments is more important than ever. Our new products, Payment Extension and Payment Portal, bring the power of ERP integration to all your sales channels by offering your customers and your team omnichannel invoice payment and transaction processing solutions integrated to Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Learn more about Payment Portal
Find out more about Payment Extension
Listen to a Microsoft Dynamics World podcast about Payment Portal and Payment Extension with k-eCommerce President Louis Mousseau Listen to the podcast
White Paper – Integrated E-payment and the Future of B2B
Digital payments—also known as e-payment—are dominating the B2B sphere. Experts predict that global e-commerce sales will reach $4.88 trillion by 2021. By contrast, B2B digital payments are projected to break $23 trillion in 2020. Our new white paper looks at digital payments as a convenient, fast, and secure self-service option for consumers and businesses alike.
Weekly k-eCommerce Demo
Every single week we host a live 20-minute demo of the k-eCommerce solution! Alternating Wednesdays and Fridays at 1.30 PM (Eastern), our experts in e-commerce integrated to Microsoft Dynamics and SAP Business One host a quick tour of our cloud-based platform, giving you an up-close look at key features like our Content Management System, one-page checkout, ERP integration and more! Can’t make it this week? We’ll be here next week!
*Certain conditions apply.
- A 25% discount will be applied to a prepaid annual subscription. Savings apply to annual subscriptions only.
- Savings do not apply to existing customers and proposals, solution startup cost, implementation services, web store branding, or custom development hours.
- Not valid with any other offer or promotion.
- Offer is effective June 1, 2020, and ends August 31, 2020 . Must purchase and sign proposal by August 31, 2020.
- Mention promo code 3FREE