Sales growth and operational efficiency are vital to any company’s development, but what really sustains an e-commerce business over time and keeps clients coming back is optimized customer experience.
Fine-tuning your web store’s customer experience is an ongoing process, and there are many variables to consider: from the user interface and site navigation to account options, cross-promotion and ultimately your sales funnel.
But the good news is, you don’t have to build it from the ground up! The right choice of ERP-integrated e-commerce solution comes fully loaded with all the tools you need to build a satisfied, loyal customer base.
Join k-eCommerce Solution Engineer Patrick Fusarini Tuesday, March 19 at 1:00 PM ET for an in-depth discussion on the building blocks and best practices for developing an engaging, intuitive and profitable customer experience.
- The critical role responsive design plays in everything from conversion rate to search engine ranking.
- Customer service vs. self-service, and how to strike the right balance between independence and support.
- Ways to personalize the shopping experience through product offering, pricing, purchase behavior and promotions.
- Retention strategies that give customers a built-in reason to keep coming back through loyalty points, coupons, gift cards and more.
- How to boost client engagement through interactive web store features like customer reviews and on-site surveys.
Can’t make the webinar? Register today and we’ll send you a recording!