Product Features: The Basics
- Tight integration with Microsoft Dynamics® AX, GP, NAV and CRM as well as SAP® Business One. All orders are created in the ERP in real time. Entry of settings, products and other information only needs to be done once.
- Easy-to-maintain catalogs. You can manage your entire inventory from a spreadsheet view with the ability to set filters to create subsets of inventory for a specific audience.
- Flexible branding. Every web store has a different layout and design based on customer needs.
- Custom development. We provide custom solutions for Microsoft Dynamics® and SAP® Business One users.
- Skinnable technology. Every website requires a unique look and feel. Often the effort and cost to meet the requirement for a new look and feel of a website can be substantial. k-eCommerce uses skinnable technology to enable businesses to quickly build and deploy a feature-rich eCommerce storefront. An intuitive, easy-to-use interface allows users to easily create or update sites. Branding can easily be done by applying skins to the site.
- Extendable platform. k-eCommerce has a rich set of features and functionalities available for immediate deployment.
- Configurable application. k-eCommerce provides a single point of login for eCommerce users, B2B administrators, salespeople, and site administrators, so there is not a separate URL to remember or bookmark. k-eCommerce is configurable to meet a variety of different applications. A web store can be configured as any combination of B2C, B2B, Sales Portal or Online Catalog.
Business-to-Consumer. This solution provides a web store that sells directly to consumers.
Business-to-Business. This helps your employees manage your web store.
Sales Portal. Employees can place orders, update customer info, and send out invoices all from a web store.
Online Bill Pay. Customers can login to a B2B site can pay their bills online 24/7.
Product Features: Customization
With k-eCommerce, every web store has a different layout and design, based on customer needs. Instead of being locked into a template, you can brand and customize your site based on your requirements. Your web store can even be built using the same look and feel of your existing website by replicating your existing branding elements.
- Control what products can be seen by a user on the web store
- Show products individually by catalog
- Merge products together so it is transparent to the user that separate catalogs are shown.
Product Features: Shopping Experience for Customers
- Express Order. This allows users to enter item numbers and quantities desired into a text box, then after validating they are correct, all the items can be added to the shopping cart in one click.
- Saved Cart. Saving items to a shopping cart will allow users to logout, then when they login again, they can either checkout, add more items, remove items or resume shopping.
- Reorder from past orders. This allows users to see frequently bought items. From there, with just one click, they can add that same item back to the cart. Orders can also be scheduled to reoccur. This is great for B2B users.
Product Features: Other Questions
- Promotions can be offered to all customers or can be coupon driven.
- Limits can be set for item quantities that can be purchased under a particular promotion.
- If you are using k-eCommerce Sales Portal, employees can override prices or select another price from the established price list for an item.
Product Features: The Basics
Credit Card Processing and Billing
- Major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover American Express.
- PayPal integration interface with k-eCommerce.
- Bank transfers (ACH, EFT)
- Payment on net terms
- Supports AVS (Address Verification Service) to obtain better credit card processing rates.
- Supports CVV2 (Card Verification Value) to reduce risk of fraud.
- Supports Level 2 and Level 3 verification
- Provides industry-leading fraud prevention options.
- Allows the use of a fraud prevention module, provided by the Gateway, thus allowing discounted processing rates.
- Auto hold sales documents option.
- Real time verification.
- Incryption of credit card numbers.
- Chase Paymentech
- Optimal Payments
Integration with Microsoft Dynamics GP
Implementation and Training
- Phone Support
- Email Support
- GoToMeeting Support
- Ongoing product update communication materials
- How much functionality the end user is looking for?
- What type of website (B2B, B2C, sales portal, or all 3)?
- Will you be taking payments online?
- What features are needed?